Want to make this Ramadan different? Want to be productive? Feel the need to lift up your spirituality? Make your plan for it and set these awesome goals this Ramadan! Remember, if you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
🌜Pre Ramadan practical planning🌛
1) Get Your Eid Clothes and Eid Gifts Ready now so you don’t have to be in shopping malls during the precious Ramadan days and nights.
2) Analyze Yourself and Your Routine. Optimize your high energy levels.
3) Organize Your Dua List and supplicate the same important duas daily.
4) Increase Your Stamina: Start eating less from now. Train yourself to stay hungry for a little more time each day. Exercise. Get physically and mentally pumped up for the hard work in accumulating reward by focusing on good deeds throughout the month.
5) Make a Goal List: Make realistic goals of how much Qur’an you want to read in a day, how much charity can you give daily etc.
6) Declutter: Simplify your room, your work area, hour house. Remove any unnecessary items that may distract you. A cleaner environment can add to the peace and calm.
7) Limit Social Media: A good tip is to remove Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Snapchat and other such apps from your phone. Mute your Whatsapp groups and chats so you don’t get the urge to respond throughout the day. If it’s important, they’ll call you, otherwise it can wait.
8) Start listening to the Fiqh of Fasting, Virtues of Ramadan and other such lectures daily to get in the ibaadah mode.
9) Manage your sleeping Habits: the Nights of Ramadan are the best times of making Duaa and getting closer to our Creator. Don’t waste time watching TV and sleeping late.
10) Reach out to your family, friends and loved ones. You should really be doing this throughout the year but it becomes ever more important to engage with the family and friends now to get them into the Ramadan spirit as well.